We collect information which identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person or device to whom that information pertains (“Personal Information”)
. Personal Information includes, but not limited to, name, address, date of birth, occupation, phone number, e-mail address, bank account and credit-card details, gender, identification (including KTP, SIM, or Passport) or other government issued identifier, vehicle information, photo, nationality, phone number of our users and non-users in your mobile phonebook, health data, financial related information, and biometric information (including but not limited to facial recognition). Additionally, to the extent other information, including a personal profile, and/or unique identifier, is associated or combined with Personal Information, then that information is also Personal Information. The Personal Information which we collect may be provided by you directly or by third parties (for example: when you register or use the Application, when you contact our customer services, or you otherwise provide Personal Information to us). We may collect information in various forms and purposes (including purposes permitted under applicable law).
Information obtained from you or from your mobile device directly
Information collected whenever you use the Application or visit our website
- When you register and create an account with us using the Application you have to provide to us certain Personal Information, including your name, physical address, e-mail address and your phone number. If you are using the Application as a service provider, you have to provide us with additional Personal Information as part of the service provider onboarding process. This would include details of your vehicle (licenses, approvals, and other authorizations for you to operate the vehicle and to provide the transportation services), your insurance policy, and your bank account.
When you use the Application, you have to provide us with relevant information as may reasonably be required by us in order for the Application to work, for example:
- If you are using the Application as a user, you will need to provide us with information as to the type of service you seek, and details as to the pick-up and/or delivery.
- If you are using the Application as a service provider, in order for the Application to work, you will need to provide us with the information on the services you are able to accept orders for at the time, and details as to your current, and after an order for a service placed by a user is accepted by you as the service provider, you may need to provide us with other data that we need to manage the Application and ecosystem, and to monitor overall usage of the Application.
- If you utilize and/or when a payment or transfer is made through the electronic money and/or electronic wallet facility provided by us, if you are the payer or sender, you will provide us the information relating to the utilization, payment or transfer, including but not limited to the transfer and/or payment receiver details, the amount of payment paid, the type of payment card or account used, the name of the issuer of that payment card or account, the name of the holder for that payment card or account, the identification number of that payment card or account, the verification code of that payment card or account and the expiration date of that payment card or account, as applicable.
- If you intend to apply as registered or verified account holder of the electronic money facility provided by us, you will provide to us the required information including but not limited to your full name, your identity card numbers, type of identity card you use for registration, address, gender, place and date of birth, occupation, tax details, nationality and/or biometric data.
- If you intend to add your payment card or account as a source of fund for payment in the Application, you will provide us information relating to the type of payment card or account registered, the issuer of that payment card or account, the name of the holder for that payment card or account, the identification number of that payment card or account and the verification code of that payment card or account and the expiration date of that payment card or account, as applicable.
Information collected from third parties
- Whenever you use the Application or visit our website, we may collect certain technical data concerning your usage such as, internet protocol (IP) address, information as web pages previously or subsequently viewed, duration of every visit/session, the internet device identity (ID) or media access control address, mobile advertising ID and other device information including information regarding the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device that you use to access the Application or our website.
- Whenever you use the Application through your mobile device, we will track and collect your geo-location information in real-time. In some cases, you will be prompted or required to activate the Global Positioning System (GPS) on your mobile device to enable us to give you a better experience in using the Application (for example, to give you information as to how close a service provider is to you). You can always choose to disable the geo-location tracking information on your mobile device temporarily. However, this can affect the functionalities available on the Application.
- If you utilize and/or when a payment or transfer is made through the electronic money and/or electronic wallet facility provided by us, we may collect certain information related to your source of fund for top up (including bank account details), account details of withdrawal receiver, transaction history (including receiver details), bill details, invoice details and phone number details.
- If you utilize virtual account provided by us to receive electronic money and/or electronic wallet payment from payer, whether you are a service provider or merchant, we may collect certain information related to your utilization including but not limited to service and/or goods transacted, amount you collect from every transaction, withdrawal or settlement account details and withdrawal or settlement history.
- If you utilize and/or when a payment is made through the payment card or account you add in the Application, we may collect certain information related to the transaction history (including receiver details), bill details, invoice details, and phone number details.
We may also collect your Personal Information from third parties (including our agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors, partners and any others who provide services to us, who collect your Personal Information and/or perform functions on our behalf, or whom we collaborate with). In such cases, we will only collect your Personal Information for or in connection with the purposes for which such third parties are engaged or the purposes of our collaboration with such third parties (as the case may be). Specifically when you register for a payment card or account through the Application and/or access, add and/or link a payment card or account to the Application, we may collect certain financial information and financial history of yours (including but not limited to payment card or account transaction history, payment card or account details and mapping and/or payment card or account status and states) from the issuer of such payment credential or any other third parties.
Information about third parties you provide to us
- You may provide us with Personal Information relating to other third-party individuals (including Personal Information relating to your spouse, family members, friends, or other individuals). you will, of course, need their consent to do so – see “Acknowledgement and Consent”, below, for further information.
- We do not mandate or endorse, nor prohibit, the installation or use of in-vehicle recording devices in any Vehicles. Where such devices are installed and used in any Vehicles, we do not collect any Personal Information from any in-vehicle recordings by such devices, and any collection of Personal Information from such in-vehicle recordings is not being done on our behalf. The collection of Personal Information from such in-vehicle recordings is solely at the discretion of the service provider. We have no control over such collection of Personal Information by the service provider and any subsequent use or disclosure by the service provider of the Personal Information so collected. Where you are a service provider and choose to install and use such in-vehicle recording devices in your Vehicle, it is your sole responsibility to notify the user of the same. Where you are a user and you have any objection to the use of in-vehicle recording devices within the Vehicle of any service provider, you must inform the service provider directly and it will be your personal responsibility to do so.
- When you are using the chat features in our Application, you will provide us with the phone numbers of our Application users stored on your mobile phonebook to enable you in using our chat features and for other internal purposes.